At Dance Central we believe in providing a broad range of dance skills. Classes are offered in classical ballet, jazz, tap, contemporary, hip hop, acro, music theatre and drama.
- Our preschool dance curriculum has been developed within our studio to provide a good start for our littlies to develop their gross and fine motor skills, begin to develop a sense of self discipline and above all “have fun”!
- We utilise the Royal Academy of Dance classical ballet syllabus, which is an internationally recognised training institution with over 250 thousand students worldwide. Students who wish to pursue a career in dance have the option of taking the Vocational Graded Examinations with the RAD. We also have an elite training program for students who show particular talent or dedication within classical ballet.
- Our Southern Federation of Dance jazz and tap syllabus is an Australian syllabus that is constantly updated to retain currency within its’ style.
- Our contemporary, hip hop, music theatre and drama teachers are all professional practitioners within their individual areas, who offer exciting and innovative classes to all students.
- Adults are also catered for – with classes offered in jazz, contemporary,ballet and for the first time in 2019 “Silver Swans” for those over 50 who wish to commence or revisit their love of ballet.
Dance Central is also please to offer future students a free trial. If you would like to take up our offer of a free trial please fill out the form on this page.